Skip to content
- To document and readily provide reliable information on Zambia’s urban environment.
- To promote transdisciplinary research and creativity for sustainable urban development in Zambia and Sub-Saharan Africa (TDR4SUD).
- To act as a platform for engaged postgraduate scholarship at UNZA.
- To serve as the University’s vehicle for building capacity in government, civil society and communities in the areas of policy, technology, governance and development.
- To serve as a reliable research communication hub in Zambia and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Undertake targeted advocacy to make governments and stakeholders implement inclusive urban development programmes.